Enterprise Technology Professional
Ensuring Customer Success in Alligning and Implementing the Latest Technologies
- Proven producer with consistent results for over 10 years in Microsoft’s Enterprise Division.
- Consistent top performer with average attainment of 145% for the past 10 years.
- Broad Technical Skills with depth in multiple areas.
- Engaged with hundreds of Fortune 500 customers.
- Enterprise experience with AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Services, including solution design to incorporate specific services, and deployment with templatized Infrastructure as Code (IAC) tools.
- Design and Deploy Solutions for microservices using the latest technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, containers, microservices and Cloud Provider Services
- Automated deployment creation and design with IaC tools: Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation and Azure ARM templates.
- Developing Utilities and Automation scripts with Python, Bash and C++.
- DevOps and Continuous Integration using Ansible, SCM, and CI tools – allowing Automated Testing, Analysis and Deployment.
- Present the benefits of new technologies, trends and approaches with demonstrations that simplify abstract concepts like Kubernetes, microservices and containers
Baseline Technology Advisors, Principal Advisor, 2013 – current
Providing specialized consulting services which combines extensive enterprise experience, deep technical experience with enabling new technologies and domain-specific experience with Microsoft Solutions garnered over hundreds of engagements with Fortune 500 Companies.
- Design and Deploy Solutions using latest technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, containers, microservices and Cloud Provider Services – AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Demonstrating the key benefits of new technologies, trends and approaches to audiences of varied technical backgrounds.
- Assisting Clients in selection of Cloud Providers, specific Provider Services, Architectural Approach (PaaS, IaaS, Containers, Microservices), and Solution Deployment Tooling.
- Deploying Managed Infrastructure with traditional tools like Puppet and Ansible, as well as IaC Tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, and Azure ARM templates.
- Implementing CI/CD workflows with DevOps toolsets for CM (Ansible), SCM (git), Automated Testing, Automated Code Reviews & Security screening, and Publication/Release.
Microsoft, Systems Engineer – Enterprise Solutions, 2010 – 2013
Drive customer acquisition, adoption and implementation of Microsoft Enterprise Productivity Solutions & Services within the Southwest Region, representing 7 territories and 150 accounts.
- Microsoft Productivity Solutions across multi deployment models, Cloud, Hybrid and On-Premise.
- Aligning & Mapping Customer Business Needs to Platforms and Solutions.
- Solution Briefing, Solution Architecture and Migration Plan Development.
- Proof of Concept Creation, Defining Success Factors, Creation and Support to completion.
Microsoft, Systems Engineer – Unified Communications & Collaboration, 2006 – 2010
Drive adoption and implementation of Microsoft Unified Communications Products & Services, a new product category, within top Enterprise Accounts in the Southwestern US.
- Aligning & Mapping Customer Business Needs to Platforms and Solutions
- Proof of Concept Creation, Defining Success Factors, Creation and Support to completion
Sunstone Ventures, Principal Solutions Advisor, 2005 – 2006
Accelerated customer success in the use, adoption and deployment of Enterprise technologies by assisting customers with strategic technology projects.
Microsoft, Systems Engineer – Financial Services Division, 2000 – 2005
Drove strategic use of Microsoft technology into line-of-business solutions within key Financial Industry customers.
- Integrating new solutions into extremely large enterprises, with hundreds of heterogeneous solutions, and over 100,000 end-users
- Creating custom Business Analytics Solutions (when pre-packaged solutions where sparse) through extensive customization of SQL and Excel
Additional information can be found on my LinkedIn Profile, and resumes are available upon request.